Purple Love
| +Follow || Dashboard |

Sing A Song :)
Tuesday 12 June 2012 | 19:49 | ♥ 0 purple love
1) Infinite - The Chaser 

Don't be sorry, you can abandon me spitefully and leave
If that's what you want, yeah, good bye
But that doesn't mean I have given up too
My love wins

Iya..,go first, uhgiya diyuracha..
Uhgiyadiya..I will win her back

Even if you're ahead for a bit, I will catch up

* Protect her, so she won't forget me
I will go till the end to the place where my person is

Rap)
Forget it, I knelt down and beat my heart that paused in front of the words of separation
Go away, I drag myself, who is burnt with sadness that is like rotton firewood
Why is your cooled heart making my heart race and wander every day?
I'm calling you, making myself stronger with love

Iya, go first, uhgiya diyuracha
Uhgiyadiya I will win her back
Even if I'll hurt for a bit, I will smile once again

* Repeat

Narrow the streets so I can catch you
I will risk everything to find my person

Rap)
Yes, I tried to cast you out with a spiteful heart as I trampled on my instincts
My obsession toward you became faint
And I'm calling it all love once again
Again today, I can't let you go or cut you out
As if I'm possesed, I chase after you, who is filled in my eyes

I'm sorry girl, I don't ever want to let go of the line that is you
But it's okay because I will turn back your heart
It's not a big deal even if my heart is ripped apart

* Repeat

My heart is like that, I only know one thing
So even though it is bent and in pain, it will love you

Don't be sorry, you can abandon me spitefully and leave
If that's what you want, yeah, good bye
But that doesn't mean I have given up too

2) EXO-K - Mama

Careless, careless. Shoot anonymous, anonymous.
Heartless, mindless. No one. who care about me? 

It feels like I'm turning away as I have lost it
There's no choice but to hold it in
Though I shut my eyes

MAMA! Now answer me and tell me why people have changed
Has there even been a beautiful time before?
They forgot how to love and lost their heart to care
They're busy living with their backs turned on each other


The mask of anonymity hides the jealous eye filled with murderous intent
Though they see the end, they're still hungry
Now are you satisfied?

* Why won't we look each other in the eye anymore?
Why won't we communicate? Why won't we love?
We shed tears at the painful reality once again
Please say that we could change things if we wanted, mama mama 

At some point, we have voluntarily trapped ourselves in a smart prison
We base our personalities from a digital world made of 0s and 1s
There's no life, emotion or warmth but just garbage languageA desolately rolling meadow
Loneliness adds as the days go by
We have to be humans because we get scars yeah

We meet, hold hands, feel, laugh and cry together
We resemble one another and we are connected
But if you want to turn it back

* Repeat

Turnback!

Die, kill, fight, shout - this is it a war
Help us mama mama mama mama mama turn back
Help us realize mama mama mama mama rolling back
Clash, hit, take sides, fight - this is not a game
Help us mama mama mama mama mama turn back
Yeah

Careless, careless. (mama) Shoot anonymous, anonymous. (mama)
Heartless, mindless. (mama) No one. Who care about me? (mama)

If only we can all be thankful for the blessed days that grant us life
If only we can make new relationships
Rather than broken hearts, having a joyful love altogether
If only we can all smile together

* Repeat

Careless, careless. Shoot anonymous, anonymous.
Heartless, mindless. No one. who care about me?



3) IU - Every End of the Day

Monday, Better day
A day that makes my heart rush like the first time
Sunday, Better day
A day when I think about you all day

I get greedy, wanting our relationship to get a bit closer
Just one step, that much closer
My monlogues, my whispers
You might be curious too

* It's because I like you
Even though I have on a cold face
My heart isn't like that, it's a lie
But foolish you makes me frustrated


** It's because I like you so much
Even though I have an indifferent face
I wait again and wonder what I should do
And at the end of the day, I say
I love you

One day, Holiday
A day that I really don't want to be by myself
One day, Cloudy day
A day where the sky is gray as if it's about to cry

Tears come, tears resembling my sad heart come
My heart that I've held back is flowing down all over the sky, all over the world
It's not just because I'm sad

* Repeat

** Repeat

My lips tell lies but
My eyes tell the words I really want to say
The words hidden inside my heart

It's because I like you a lot
Turn around and look at my slow paced footsteps
This is my heart that's waiting for you
If you've watched over me, you would know

It's because I don't know
Tell me so that I can hear your heart
I think it can work if you hold out your hand
But if the reason you hesitate is the same as mine
Please come to me now~


4) EXO-K - What Is Love

Girl, I can't explain what I feel.
Oh baby my baby, baby, baby, baby.. yeah.

Making a day feel like a minute
With you, I’m the main character of a movie
As if I’m about to film an action scene to come see you, as if I’ve become a hero

You’re perfect to me, I imagined
How would it be if we were together?
If only you say okay, everything is perfect, oh baby

*I lost my mind, the moment I saw you
Except you, everything get in slow montion
Tell me, if this is love
Sharing and learning countless emotions everyday with you
Fighting, crying and hugging
Tell me, if this is love

All the guys in the world are jealous of me
They must be jealous to death of me, for having you
Even after the sun goes down and moon goes down, it will never change
You will find out that I’m a guy whom you can trust

I don’t know why, this unconditional emotion
Did I ever imagine?
Next to me, you shine more brightly as I become a better guy

*Repeat

If you wish and wish earnestly
Will it come true, like the fairytales?
A never-ending happy ending, happily ever after
I will trust you, protect you and comfort you
I will be on your side
I will never leave your side

*Repeat

All the guys in the world are jealous of me
They must be jealous to death of me, for having you
My babe, baby babe, baby baby
I can tell, this is love
I will make you smile often like a child
I will make you feel the most comfortable, like a friend
My babe, baby babe, baby baby
Tell me, what is love



OLDER | NEWER


Miss Pinju Diary ♥


Hey there! Welcome to my Purple Love Bloggie Annyeonghaseyo ! My name is Kamaliah Kamal . You can call me Hyunmin , Eomma or other as long as I can accept it Don't be rude here ! Or I will Killed you ..Hehehe~ Just kidding !

Song | Hyun | Min





Say 'Ho' ♥


(maximum 240px)