Purple Love
| +Follow || Dashboard |

GirlBooklet :)
Saturday 14 April 2012 | 00:45 | ♥ 0 purple love



  • Next time you’re stressed, take a step back, inhale and laugh. Be strong, love yourself, & love others. Remember, just keep moving forward.
  • If someone tries to bring you down, get back up. Show them you are strong enough.
  • When you start to replace your negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results!


  • Cheating on a good girl is like throwing away a diamond and picking up a rock.
  • I'd rather stay quiet than explain my problems to people that don't really care.
  • Relationships last longer when everybody doesn't know your business.


  • Don't forget to respect yourself and love others. Don’t let anyone push you into something that is not you.
  • I am who I am. You can say whatever you want about me. I won't change. Your approval isn't needed nor wanted.
  • Why do you judge me when you don't know even know me? Bitch, you're not defining me. You're defining yourself.


  • If you want to fly high, you will have to give up the things that weigh you down.
  • What really is perfection? Perfection isn't about the face or the body. Inner perfection is confidence.
  • Everyone talks and everyone listens. But somehow it's always the truth that comes up missing.


  • You might be feeling worthless to one person, but don't forget, you are priceless to another.
  • If you want to achieve your dream. Put your head down and go work your ass off.
  • Next time you make a mistake, don’t look back at it for too long. Mistakes are life’s way of teaching you a lesson.


  • Some people want to make it happen, some wish it would happen, but others will make it happen.
  • You won't see me blocking you or unfriending you on Facebook. I'm going to let you see me happy and make you regret everything.
  • There's only one life to live. You don't want to break your heart. Give your heart a break, there's just so much you can take.





  • I can accept failing. Everyone has to fail at something at least once. But I can't accept not trying.
  • When you think you can't; you're right but you haven't tried. When you think you can; you're right, don't give up.
  • Usually girls have a bad habit of holding on too long, and guys have a bad habit of letting go too easily.


  • Sometimes, you can only try your best. And if they can't appreciate that, they're not worth it.
  • I love when I get them cute messages out of nowhere cause it means they were thinking of me.
  • Sometimes with girls, they pretend not to like you, when they do. Sometimes with guys, they pretend they like you, when they don’t.


  • Someone who loves you knows what a mess you can be, how moody you can get & how hard you are to handle, but still wants to be in your life.

OLDER | NEWER


Miss Pinju Diary ♥


Hey there! Welcome to my Purple Love Bloggie Annyeonghaseyo ! My name is Kamaliah Kamal . You can call me Hyunmin , Eomma or other as long as I can accept it Don't be rude here ! Or I will Killed you ..Hehehe~ Just kidding !

Song | Hyun | Min





Say 'Ho' ♥


(maximum 240px)